BlockLeftTop, PRELOAD BlockLeftBottom, PRELOAD BlockLeftStretch, PRELOAD BlockTop, PRELOAD BlockBottom, PRELOAD BlockStretch, PRELOAD BlockRightTop, PRELOAD BlockRightBottom, PRELOAD BlockRightStretch, PRELOAD
DeltaEngine

Some impressions from the TechEd Europe 2010 in Berlin

by Benjamin Nitschke 10. November 2010 05:58
I was only 2 days at the TechEd Europe 2010 and spend most time in the Press Center, but I still got some nice impressions from the conference. I hope you enjoy.

Picture 1-4 are from the first day, not much to see from the fair, there was only the keynote anyway.

Picture 5-7 are from the Technikmuseum in Berlin where we went on monday evening with Microsoft and press people. On Picture 5 you can see the Z1, the first computer ever, re-build by Konrad Zuse here (because the original was destroyed in the war).

Picture 8-10 are from my hotel in Berlin (Hampton).

And the rest of the pictures is from day 2 with various sessions I twittered a little bit about .. cool stuff.

It was a nice Tech-Ed, but not really for game programmers. There were still some interesting .NET and development topics. Now back to work.

Comments

12/2/2010 7:04:07 PM #

informative blog.... Thanks for the share.

Real Kona Coffee |

12/23/2010 4:58:19 PM #

I was only 2 days at the TechEd Europe 2010 and spend most time in the Press Center, but I still got some nice impressions from the conference.  I hope you enjoy.

Maxims |

12/23/2010 7:31:06 PM #

Maxims |

12/23/2010 7:54:06 PM #

Maxims |

1/2/2011 6:58:52 PM #

The Zune concentrates on being a Portable Media Player. Not a web browser. Not a game machine. Maybe in the future it'll do even better in those areas, but for now it's a fantastic way to organize and listen to your music and videos, and is without peer in that regard. The iPod's strengths are its web browsing and apps. If those sound more compelling, perhaps it is your best choice.

billiard game |